Thursday, March 27, 2008
Dad Missed US!
Brett hadn't intended to join us on our spring break adventure, but after 6 days alone and a particularly bad day at work, he made the drive down to my parents house. I was really glad that he came. The original deal was that he would stay home and snowmobile and motorcycle-ride his guts out on the weekends and after work, and then work Monday through Thursday. It's just good to know that he missed us and that coming to Utah seemed like a better option than the recreation I figured he would take advantage of. He did get some in by the way....just not as much as I thought. Colby gave him the biggest hug when he came in, and my mom had a chick flick ready to go. You see, my mom loves watching movies with Brett. She always seems to be able to find a good chick flick for us when we're in town. It's always more fun with Brett around.
That's just too cute :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How sweet is that? What a great daddy!
Post a Comment