Monday, April 14, 2008

I Just Kept Runnin'

Well here we are....the last week before the big race! Sixteen weeks of training and 255 miles in my old running shoes and I think I'm finally ready to run the Salt Lake 1/2 marathon. Thanks Allison for agreeing to be my training partner and for the daily pep talks. You are an inspiration to me everyday and I can't wait to see you! We are going to tear that course apart! Thanks also to everyone else who has encouraged me to reach this goal! I'll let you know how it goes.....



Here's a picture of me and my coach--Jolie, after a particularly great training session.

2 comments:

Kara Jorgensen said...

You are so freaking cool! You are my hero! Good luck I know that you are going to rip it up!
Love ya!
Kara Lee

Micah and Jen said...

I am sooo excited for you to do this! I know you have been working REALLY hard to get here and I am so proud of you! You're going to do GREAT!!!!