On March 21st, the kids and I headed down to Utah to visit Grandma and Grandpa and everyone else that we could fit in! I was ready to get out of Blackfoot and for some much needed time with friends and family. We hadn't been since Christmas and I needed to recharge my batteries. Here is Jolie with Grandpa Henry! She is very happy. It was so warm the first few days that we were down there it was heaven. It was so nice to have a good dose of spring weather.

Here is Jolie in cousin Hayley's Cowgirl hat!

Here's Jolie getting used to the exersaucer. She loves it now! In the background colby is getting ready to go to the symphony with his cousin Ali.

Here is a picture of Colby with his cousin Ali. When we told Colby he had to wear church clothes to go to the symphony, he wasn't very excited! They rode trax into Salt Lake and then enjoyed cookies and water at the symphony. The highlights for Colby were the drums and the cookie.
2 comments:
Fun!!! I am jealous that Colby got water and cookies. Jolie is so cute.
Looks like you guys had a great trip! Glad it was so fun and a great little getaway--we're glad you're back though! :)
Post a Comment