I had surgery today! I am so relieved that it's over. Now I just have to survive the hospital time and the recovery! On one hand, it's kind of nice to just have some me time. I brought a lot of great books that I've wanted to read and I have my laptop, my cell phone and best of all, The Food Network! On the other hand, I'm a little bored and a little lonely even though it's only been about 9 hours. That's the extrovert in me shining through.

You gotta love the hospital gown. Yes it opens in the back!

They had me mark my feet so they wouldn't do surgery on the wrong foot--
LOL!! Sorry for subjecting you to the ugly feet picture but it was just too funny not to post.

This is the catheter they put in the back of my leg. It's still in and will be until early tomorrow morning. My foot is still completely numb--I'm so glad about that. Pain level zero = good.

Here's a leg picture! Ooh la la! I'm just laying here with the boot on. That little sticker is for the ECG machine, they did one earlier and said I'll have another later, so their leaving them on for now. Call or text at will ;) I'm here until Friday morning and wouldn't mind if you
interrupt the Wife Swap Marathon on Lifetime. Yes I'm on drugs, so if some of this didn't make sense--forgive me.
6 comments:
My girlfriend Tina just pointed out that my white leg is screaming for the sun! LOL! Sorry if I blinded you!
Well glad to hear that your surgery went well, you look great though! Happy recovery!
You are there until Friday morning? Wow! That is longer than labor & delivery. I hope you enjoy the reading time, and I hope Brett & Colby manage well at home. I'm sure they'll be really glad when you get released!
Uuh, thanks for the pictures of your feet, the bunion is a little obvious, you'd think they wouldn't need a yes or no. I'm sure they appreciated you putting on the smiley face, it's the little things Adrienne, the little things.
glad it went well, i often have wondered about those studies...they did do the right foot didn't they :)
Adrienne, your foot looks so good, and hopefully in a few weeks will feel good too. I am glad I got to see the "before" picture!
Post a Comment