Well my blood pressure was too low to participate in the drug study. I get to go home today and just hang out at my mom and dad's with the kids until Monday when I have my follow up appointment with the Podiatrist. I've been in a lot of pain off and on from about 4 pm yesterday but I'm still grateful that I was able to have this surgery done for free. I know I'll be fine as long as I can stay a little mediacated over the next week!
4 comments:
So glad everything went well! I hope you heal up soon. I loved the "yes/no" on your feet. I had to do that with my ankle! I also loved the Jolie mess pictures!! Take care!
I'm relieved that you'll be in much better care with Diane. Thanks for posting!
I hope your recovery is going well! I loved your blogs and FB notes post surgery. Just reminded me how much I hate hospitals and surgery!
Wishing you a get better quick. Too funny on the yes/no pic.
Post a Comment