
I feel so lucky that we were able to buy a new freezer last week. It came on Thursday and it is now freezing food in the garage. It was the biggest one we could find (21 cubic ft!). I know most of you probably thought this post was going to be me complaining about the weather again in southeast Idaho--well I gotchya!
3 comments:
You totally got me!! I was like, "Oh yeah it's freezing and I want to scream!!! Wait...she's not writing about the weather...what a prankster!!"
Love ya!!!!
Love it! If I can wake up, I'm going to the Conn's clearance center to the "scratch and dent" section and getting one they have advertised for 99.00--- I totally need it so I can stock up on Frozen Pizzas and Blue Bell when it's on sale.
We need one of those! And we have GREAT weather today! :) Going out to enjoy it!!!
Post a Comment