Here's a picture of Jolie in front of the Snake River. I would post a picture of myself also but it's illegal to post a picture of legs that are as white as mine (and I had my shorty shorts on)--so sorry!1. I love running because it's an individual sport. You are only competing against yourself and working towards the next PR.
2. I love running because I can be outside and the scenery changes keep my mind active and happy.
3. I love running because it has changed my life--it's helped me accomplish goals that I never thought possible!
4. I love running because it has helped me strengthen friendships and build new ones.
5. I love running because some days it's hard and some days it's a piece of cake.
6. I love running because I can do it with my family.
7. I love running because it makes me feel good about myself.
8. I love running because it helps me push myself and appreciate my ability to run.
9. I love running because you can run in fun races and get cool schwag.
10. I love running because it has made me stronger mentally and physically.
5 comments:
Good for you...keep running girl! I am not running a 1/2 marathon this year, but I would love to join you for some 5k's and 10k's. Meg is running with me this summer!!! Love your reasons for running...I totally agree with you. You are awesome!!!!!!
maybe someday I will join you....because you actually make running sound good and fun! :) Love the picture....and that it was actually warm outside!!!
so...i'm gonna try it. actually, you are my inspiration, the wind beneath my wings, etc. etc. in this new adventure. as i've mentioned numerous times, i HATE running. i do, however, need to get this rather large post-baby tush of mine in shape and so i shall run. i think i'm only gonna start with a 5k though. it sounds a little more doable than 10k or *gasp* half marathon. :)
could i make this comment any longer?!?
Amen sista'. I couldn't have said it any better. I wish you could be down here this weekend, running the SLC 1/2 with me. I'm going to sign up for a couple more 5Ks and 10Ks this summer though so when I do, I'll let you know.
You ran 6 miles outside pushing a stroller? You should have called me! That is awesome!
Post a Comment