Yesterday we went out and enjoyed the spring sunshine and flew our new Iron Man kite! Lucky for us there is a huge field right outside our back gate that is perfect for kite flying. Jolie chased the dog and loved sitting on this little baby sized metal seat.


She did one backward somersault off of her little spot, but luckily she was angled just right and she hit the grass and not the cement! She still got back on and off, on and off over and over again!

Here's the kite--it was perfectly windy for kite flying!
This is my favorite kite flyer! I had a lot of fun outside with Colby. The kite popped right up and only came down once. All 52 inches plus streamers billowed in the wind and Colby asked me questions like..."What if this was big enough to carry me away," and so on. Colby is such a good boy and he is so funny! He always has great stories and ideas.
6 comments:
SE Idaho is great for windy days. Hold on tight, Colby!
Wow! The kids are growing up so fast, I can't believe it! They are still super cute :)
It doesn't amaze me how much Jolie is growing, after all that's her job, but seeing Colby growing causes me pause- he's no longer a little guy, he's a little man. I'm so glad he's a happy and smart boy and super fun to be around.
I wish I had a kite to carry me away today. Looks like some springtime fun.
I can't believe how much older Colby looks in that picture! I always love a real spring day! I am also jealous of you loving to run. I can't fathom that!
So good to see your all doing so well, can't believe how old Colby looks. I was just wondering if you've ever put together a recipe book of your favorite meals? I use all the recipees from you on a regular basis. Do you have any quick meal recipies?
Post a Comment