Saturday, February 28, 2009

A Little Catering Job...

I got a referral from Alex at Rush's the other day for a small catering job. This lady called me and asked me if I could make her some tartlets for the grand opening of her new salon. I said sure, and we worked out the details. She wanted 4 dozen tartlets with mandarin oranges, kiwi's and blueberries only, so that is exactly what she got! It was fun, and we really liked how they turned out.





There was some extra dough, so I made one for us too! Unfortunately, it's gone already!

4 comments:

Latter-day Runner said...

Isaac wants to eat these for breakfast, and he says that he can almost taste them by just looking at them.

SweetmamaK said...

Yummo!

Pratt Family said...

Wow...those look so delicious right now. It's definitely time for spring/summer to come. Warmer temperatures but also more yummy fresh produce to eat. Produce in Alaska is very limited and expensive in the winter, it's very frustrating.

Melissa said...

Amazing as always!!