Friday, February 20, 2009

Blackfoot Blues

Today the sun is shining and it's above freezing, but I'm really tired of winter. I'm ready to be done with coats, walking and driving on ice, single digit temperatures, and snow. I'm ready for swimsuits, swimming pools, running outside, barbecues, green grass, and summer vacation. I need to move to a more moderate climate OR take a tropical vacation, neither of which is happening in the near future. Hurry spring, I need you!

Oh, my laptop won't turn on either. That's sad too!

6 comments:

Joe and Victoria said...

I am so with you! I want the warm sun and the flowers... summer nights! HURRY UP SPRING :)

Pratt Fam said...

Amen!!!

Cory and Becca said...

I am having the blues today too!--I miss u soooooooooooo x infinity much!!! xoxoxo

Becca

Cory and Becca said...

oh yea, and I LOVE your blog makeover..(especially the pink in there :) and I LOVE your family picture..darlinG!!!

Melissa said...

Enjoyed seeing you at dinner last night...always fun to laugh with friends. Love the new look of you blog...it is awesome. And spring would be great!!!!!

Micah and Jen said...

Oh how I LONG for spring and summer and even fall...but then winter will be here too soon! I just want to send my kiddos OUTSIDE to play for a while....and not come back in soaked. Oh spring come fast!