Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Gimme Gimme--Pay It Forward!

My cousin Summer did this on her Blog and I thought it sounded like a fun way for me to spread some love around while I am waiting for SPRING!

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice--for you! This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! (I can only hope)
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It WILL be done this year.
4. You have no clue what it’s going to be … it may be cards, a bookmark, something delicious or a complete surprise to you (and me!) … who knows?
5. Most importantly, you must offer the same deal on your blog - the first 5 people to comment on your blog get something made by YOU!

9 comments:

Allison Claire said...

Yahoo! Count me in! Your #1 is excited to get something from you! :)

Kara Jorgensen said...

I always see this on other blogs and never participate. I want to know what it is all about!

These are the Days. . . said...

Seriously I can't believe I have such a cool friend, but I don't think there are even 5 people who read my blog, and I don't know if they would admit it for fear of what I would make for them! Haha

Cindy said...

This is such a great idea! There are so many fun blog things out there, i love it!

SweetmamaK said...

OK I don't want anything, but I like the idea- lol - I don't want to give out anything to my readers- LOLOLOLOL- I'm fixin' to call you, I've missed you. I just need to get my paintin' gear on so I can talk to you while I"m doing my trim work.

Corrine said...

i just did a three person one on my blog....sorry i was slow to respond :)

Corrine said...

by the way love the family picture.

Melissa said...

I waited until after you had 5 to post, lol! I love the idea...just couldn't think of anything that someone would want to get that I made!!! You are an awesome friend!

Micah and Jen said...

I keep seeing this on everyone's blog....but they are already done by the time I read it....darn, I would love something made by you! :)
PS--could you email me the recipe for that delicious chicken noodle soup you made?