Sunday, March 1, 2009

Pretty Little Girl

Nikkei (Colby's other mother) bought Jolie this beautiful little dress for Valentine's Day. She wore it to church today and I just loved everything about it--especially the little puffed sleeves. I had a hard time getting her to hold still for a picture, but just looking at her made me smile. I do love dressing up a little girl. Thank you Nikkei, you are so thoughtful and we appreciate all you do for our family!






6 comments:

Latter-day Runner said...

You're welcome! It is fun to shop for Jolie!

Micah and Jen said...

Oh what a cute little dress! That was really sweet of her! I am jealous! :) And....I am getting my studio lights and new backdrops in the next week or so....how about a FREE photo shoot for me to get use to it....and that dress would be prefect! :) I'll call you!

These are the Days. . . said...

Oh my gosh! I didn't know Jolie was walking! What a cute little dress.

Alysia Cook said...

She is adorable!!!

Pratt Family said...

Yes indeed Jolie is a doll. How long has she been walking? Darling blog, it's so fun to read through and see all the fun pictures. By the way, absolutely love the Valentine's photos, how precious!

Steph said...

Cute pics Ade. HA and the cheese. I am surprise that girl isn't all plugged up! with all that cheese she loves.