Well it's been kind of a boring weekend! Brett started school a week and a half ago and so in order to encourage some studying we just stayed home! It didn't work very well. Brett's having a hard time getting back into the reading. I don't blame him, it's hard to read page after page when you're not really interested. I really want him to do well so I hope the school mode comes.
Things picked up today when Jolie started throwing up. Throw up is the worst. I heard her make a noise at about 5 a.m. so Brett went to check on her and he said she was fine. Well I found her in a mess of vomit this morning. I felt really bad! We got that cleaned up and stayed home from church because Brett didn't feel very good either. She didn't throw up again until about three. That was awesome--all over herself and the carseat. It was probably Brett's fault. We had been bouncing around at "the D" for like 2 hours. I almost wanted to puke myself! Ha!
My parents also came up this afternoon with my sister and her kids, Hayley and Jaxsen. We had dinner, watched some T.V., and played some rock band. I am really excited to go to the gym with Andy tomorrow! I hope Jamie kills us so Andy can see how hard I've been working! Hopefully I'll have something fun to report from tomorrow. Brett is taking the day off and we're going to try to do something fun with my family.... AND MAYBE EVEN GET THE DOORS UP-- YAY!
6 comments:
I hope the virus leaves quickly and without bringing anyone else down. I miss you!
I am crossing my fingers for the DOORS! lol!
Missed you at church yesterday..hope everyone is feeling better. Have fun with your family today.
pukes are so not fun, what is the "d"
I feel for you on the puking front. Walker's been at it for a week and apparently tore the lining of his stomach, making him throw up even more, only, yeah, let's add a little blood to it! Poor baby!
So, anyway, SOLIDARITY, SISTER!!
hey...what happened to the red?..blue vehicle, now blue blog!---who r u?--hahaha
Post a Comment