Well Miss Jolie pie-peanut butter cookie-cutie face- is going to be 15 months on Friday! Her favorite things to say right now are MOM (repeatedly and really loud),
Bubba (for Colby), NO, and ball. She also calls Meatloaf "
OOF" and she gives him kisses every day. She loves gold fish crackers, raisins, playing with Colby, taking baths and balls of all sizes.
She is also starting to toddle around! Yes, she is finally walking. Our cautious little princess is getting so brave. I discovered a molar in her mouth today as well. I think it must have just broken through so that makes
tooth number 7. She is a delight now more than ever and I am so happy that she is finally taking good naps in her crib every day!


Tonight I gave Jolie a bath and then I was trying to diaper her and get her ready for bed. Well she didn't want a diaper on her bottom so I put it on her head! She thought it was so funny that she laughed out loud when I showed her what she looked like in the mirror. She left it on her head until I took it off about 30 minutes later. It was
hilarious--she even showed dad and
Bubba.
in
4 comments:
So Cute! We miss you guys!
Here's a virtual hug for that cutie! XxxOoo... and one for all the rest of you XxXxXxOoOoOo...
Oh she is just TOOOO Cute! it makes me so excited for when my girls get bigger! Girls are way fun...and sooo much different than boys! :)
Jolie you make me laugh! I love that you say "Ball". You and Kinlee are going to be best of friends!
Post a Comment