Anyway, it was a very fun weekend. Thanks again Kim for hosting us. We love you!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Boise
Last weekend we went to Boise to pick up Colby from Christmas vacation! It was a fun road trip with highlights that included eating at Smokin' Cowboys Barbecue in Jerome and visiting Brett's sister and her family.
Here we are at the Boise temple. The Shaner's gave us a great tour of Boise and some of the surrounding suburbs.
This was at a wildlife sanctuary--I can't remember what it was called but it was by the greenbelt. I think it would be awesome to live close to such a great place to run! There are miles and miles of paved trail.
Walking around--it was freezing.
This is in Twin Falls on the way home. We stopped at Shoshone Falls to check it out. It was beautiful, but I bet it's even more spectacular when the water is high. Colby graciously posed for this shot, but the sun was so bright in his eyes that it was painful! He lived.

Anyway, it was a very fun weekend. Thanks again Kim for hosting us. We love you!
Anyway, it was a very fun weekend. Thanks again Kim for hosting us. We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks lovely, I can't recall twin falls, yet I know my parents took me there.
Looks like you guys had some fun! Glad you were able to spend some time there and visit with your sister!
PS - Love the picture of Colby in the sun! That cracked me up.
It was so great to have you come! Come often and stay longer!!! Love you all,
Kimberli
Post a Comment