Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Yo Yo Man

On Thursday I went to an assembly at Colby's school so I could GET OUT OF THE HOUSE! It was worth the trip to see the Yo Yo Man. He was really funny and I loved hearing a gymnasium full of kids laughing their heads off. He came with a friend, Ned, who is pictured at left and a great message for the kids. He told us that we should 1. Never give up 2. Encourage others and 3. Do your best! I totally agree.


His tricks were great and of course he made the skill of Yo Yo look really easy.

After the assembly Jolie and I went up to tell Yo Yo that he did a good job. He was so flattered that he gave Jolie her very own Boomerang Yo Yo! Score!

She gave it to her brother, who has been practicing his little Yo Yo heart out ever since! What a sweet brother and sister!

6 comments:

SweetmamaK said...

sisters are the best!

Micah and Jen said...

Cameren hasn't stopped talking about this all weekend....I think he is getting his yo-yo today!

Cory and Becca said...

Wow Jolie is getting so big! She almost looks like a toddler! Your kids look adorable together!

Cory and Becca said...

..oh yea...and she is starting to look like her daddy!

Yennigirl said...

So cute! I also love the Lava Lamps! Collin just moved to a Webelo and I got put in the RS Presidency!

Corrine said...

love that picture of jolie with colby very cute.