BTW--We're undefeated again this year!Sunday, November 23, 2008
Post Worthy--GO UTES!
I just wanted to congratulate the University of Utah football team for beating our main rival BYU yesterday 48-24! Growing up with red blood in your veins in Utah can be lethal for a mormon....but my loyalty to the Utes is unwavering. I grew up on campus visiting my Grandma at work, going to games, exploring the museums and even playing in concerts there during my high school orchestra days. In fact I got my first job there when I was 14 making hot dogs for the football crowd. I feel very fortunate that I was able to return there as an adult an get a top notch education. I know I'm biased because I'm alumni, but what can I say....Utes rule!
BTW--We're undefeated again this year!
BTW--We're undefeated again this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay for your team! I am not a football fan and not biased either way to a team...so I am rooting your team now! :)
Post a Comment