Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight... Girls Night Out


I first want to say that I had a great time Friday night going to the movie Twilight with my friend Dara. So, thanks Brett for watching the kids and not complaining, and thanks Dara for showing me a good night out on the town!
My friend Kareena warned me that I would laugh a lot during the cheesey lines of the movie so I was prepared, and laugh I did. I did think the movie was "fun", but I would agree with the critics. It was pretty bad haha!! I did enjoy seeing their interpretation of the book and I am still uber proud of Stephanie Meyers who is by now a kazillionaire. I also thought that Edward was very well casted (meaning he was HOT HOT). I just need to write some best sellers now and get a few book/movie deals.


Kiss me Edward you killer vampire! Awe to be 17 again. LOL!!

2 comments:

These are the Days. . . said...

Adrienne, your blog is so cute! I whined to my mom when she told me she got a free ticket to see the midnight showing of Twilight at work, (she works in the labor and delivery dept at the hospital) so she got me one too. (I am such a nerd that I have to glom onto my mom and her friends for a night out. HaHa)

Micah and Jen said...

Agree....it was pretty darn funny! And I did feel like I was back in high school watching it...but it was fun! And I thought they did great casting as well! Glad you got to go....we missed you Thursday night!