Colby just moved up into the Bear scouts in cub scouts and lucky for me...I got to move up too. Colby loves scouts so much that it makes it worth it. Anyway we had a really fun activity this week so I thought I'd post a few pictures!

Here are the boys getting ready to learn about famous American Scientists! We learned about several and then we talked about how a lava lamp works. Then we made our own modified version with colored water, vegetable oil and alka-seltzer.

Here's my partner, Kaylynn helping Michael with the food coloring for his lava lamp.

Here's Scott, after most of his has settled already.

Colby and Jarod posing for the camera. Colby shook his up after it stopped bubbling and it got really cloudy.

The honorary cub scout.... Miss Jolie.
2 comments:
dude, I simply must do the lava, how do you make it? I'm jealous of your casual leaders, that don't wear the gay uniforms.
These boys are so lucky to have you for their scout leader...you're doing awesome! :)
Post a Comment