Here are some cute pictures of Jolie snacking on a banana. She thought it was pretty fun and gooey. She is also very fond of graham crackers. What a good girl!
OH JOLIE!! I love her! She is so cute!! We miss you guys...plan a trip to St. George! Dane loves bananas too! Have you tried the mesh binkies? They are great for frozen bananas when Dane tooth hurts!
3 comments:
YUMMY! You should send of pic of that cutie to Gerber. I can hardly believe how much she is growing. What a DOLL!
Kim
She is just too cute....and looks sooo much like you in the last picture! What a doll...and bananas....mmmmm, you are a courageous mommy! :)
OH JOLIE!! I love her! She is so cute!! We miss you guys...plan a trip to St. George!
Dane loves bananas too! Have you tried the mesh binkies? They are great for frozen bananas when Dane tooth hurts!
Post a Comment