Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day Everyone!

Happy Mother's Day!


Friday night Colby said to Brett, "can you keep a secret?" Then he showed him the present he had made for me at school for mother's day and that it was a surprise. Well, he gave me this cute gift about 5 minutes after that because he couldn't wait til' Sunday. It's a bag of bath salts with a purse attached. It is so cute. I love you Colby!

Brett took us out for dinner Saturday night for mother's day and then Sunday we went to church and then to Brett's parents for dinner. We had a great meal with Fresh Strawberry Pie so good you could die. I might have to post the recipe.

3 comments:

Alysia Cook said...

Happy Mothers Day!!!!

Micah and Jen said...

Happy Mother's Day! What a cute gift! I just love now that my boys are in school and give me the sweetest little things....thank goodness for awesome teachers!

Unknown said...

I love the baby pictures of your kids!! I totally remember Colby like that. You look like you have lost a ton of weight! Looking Good! I hope you had a great Mothers Day!