Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Baby Blessing
We were able to bless Luke and Lily together in September. It was so special and wonderful! We did it in Andrea and Joe's ward so that all of my family wouldn't have to travel and we had a brunch afterward at the park. I feel bad that I didn't get a family photo while we were there but Luke looked so handsome in his little sweater vest! Brett did a good job too and I really felt the spirit during the meeting. I was grateful for the opportunity to share my testimony with my whole family there. I am blessed with many things in my life and a good family is at the top of my favorites list. I am grateful for my sweet children and the opportunity that I have been given to be a mother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment