Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Andy Turns the BIG Three O

My sweet little sister turned 30 last month and I really wanted to help make it special. So...we sistuhs organized a surprise party in her honor so she would know--LIKE really KNOW how special she is to us. I made some desserts.

 I made vanilla cupcakes with strawberry swiss meringue buttercream (yum). I also made mini sugar cookies and mini chocolate chip cookies. Cindy brought some whoopie pies that totally matched my pink theme and Hil made a whole bunch of yummy brownies. It was perfect.

 My amazing friend Pollyanna helped me with the gum paste flowers. I got to arrange them on the cake. (I was terrified). I loved how it turned out!


OH and yes...she was surprised and as far as I know she felt special too!
I love you Andy.
Hilerie, Stephanie, Andrea Christy and me. Sorry--I didn't do my hair because I was baking and then driving to Utah!

5 comments:

Molly said...

So fun - looks yummy too!! Fun pictures below as well - cute, cute family!!

Mrs. B said...

i could really use a vanilla cupcake with ANY kind of icing...lol

Kim said...

Cute blog, Adrienne! And wow, those desserts look amazing! I'm going to add you to my blog list :)

SweetmamaK said...

Love the desserts, I just wish I could have been there. Can you get hilerie to photoshop me in there?

Latter-day Runner said...

The gum paste flowers are gorgeous!