Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Hair Cut

I was breastfeeding (which I often am these days) and I noticed how quiet the house was. I called for Jolie and she told me she was busy. I thought she was up to something naughty, I just didn't realize how naughty. I found her in the kitchen cutting her hair. She was even thoughtful enough to put the hair in the garbage as she was cutting it!

I put the kids in the car and started to drive around town to find someone who could fix it! Apparently every stinking salon in Blackfoot is closed on Mondays. (Except Walmart--but lesson already learned there with Colby). Anyway...I got a hold of my friend Julie and she did a great job of fixing it up. Jolie had tapered it perfectly on one side and Julie just matched the other side!


This happened October 1st, and it has actually grown out a little more and thickened up. With her cute curls, it's actually really cute! I think Jolie just knew that she needed a change since her hair is kind of thin haha! I just hope it doesn't happen again!

No comments: