Sunday, November 22, 2009
Wedding!
I had a fun wedding last night! Special thanks to my friend Pat for coming over and helping keep the buffet going. They had hot food too, but I was just in charge of the pastries. For this one they ordered eclairs, mint chocolate brownies, peanut butter monster cookies, macadamia nut cookies, and two kinds of cupcakes. I forgot to take a picture of the cookies!
I got a couple of new plate racks! I love them....
They had one cupcake tree instead of a wedding cake. The bride chose a chocolate raspberry cheesecake cupcake and a pumpkin chocolate chip cupcake. Half of each kind were frosted with chocolate ganache and the other half were frosted with a cream cheese butter cream. I really liked both kinds. They also used the cupcakes as a take home favor for guests. The little boxes sitting behind the cupcake tree were filled with different kinds to take home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
great! now I am STARVING! Great job. Everything looks AMAZING! You are awesome!!!!
everything looks so yummy and beautiful!!!
Looks great! Where can I get a cupcake tree like that?
gorgeous wedding- looks yummo, I love the cupcake tree!~
mental note to self: don't read ade's blog when hungry.
Food looks yummy! The crepes were very delicious last night. Thanks a ton. Could you send the other crepe recipes to my email krisangel_7@yahoo.com. Thanks
Those eclaires look yummy!! How come I didn't know you had a blog....I guess more ways to check up on your now. Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment