Friday, December 11, 2009

Colby's Christmas Program!

Last night was Colby's Christmas program and he did a great job. Grandma Yancey came over and we had dinner and then Grandpa Yancey met us right before it was time to go over to the school. We got seats and waited for the program to start. Each grade sang two songs and Jolie really liked the music (at first). She got a little restless until we could point to Colby and tell her it was Bubba's turn!

Colby on the front row, singing his little heart out!

I can't believe this handsome boy is already in 4th grade. This was our 4th Christmas program at Stoddard!

All the pictures I got of Colby are about the same--He's not smiling. He did sing though and I completely missed the air guitar he did that made everyone laugh during the second song (he was so proud).


I'm done--I'm outta here!

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

wasn't it CRAZY in there lastnight? I am so glad my parents got there earlier than me! We never would have gotten seats! It was fun and all the kiddos did a great job! Colby is so funny....I was laughing at his air guitar too! :)