Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween!

We had a great weekend! Stephanie came into town with her kids and we were pretty much party animals. On Friday we went to the spook parade at Colby's school and then later that night we went to the carnival and spook alley at Groveland Elementary school. Saturday I had to teach at Rush's, so Stephanie took the big kids swimming at the Blackfoot pool. At 3:00 pm, I took Jolie to have her picture taken, then I hurried and made a batch of cornbread and then we had friends and the in-laws over for our traditional Halloween Chili. It was good this year (said very humbly). After that, we went to a trunk-or-treat and then we went trick or treating around the neighborhood behind our house. THEN...we had doughnuts and hot chocolate at the Stufflebeam's house, went home and watched movies. Fun fun fun!

Here is Jolie and her daddy trick or treating. Jolie would not let us help her with that heavy bucket!

Cousins trick or treating


Here are Colby, Ali and Zach posing for the camera. I think Zach had Ninja lazers coming out of his eyes.

Ali the Vampiress!

Colby the rotting ZOMBIE!

Jolie and her daddy!

Here's Jolie, completely bored, waiting for Colby to come into the gym at the spook parade.

Spider Cookies for Colby's class....

TOO MANY!

Here's Colby in the Doughnut eating contest in his class party! He LOVES doughnuts. It was so funny.

2 comments:

Latter-day Runner said...

Colby wins the prize for the creepiest costume! What did Jolie think of it?

Highlights said...

Jolie kept calling him "Oogie Boogie" and she wasn't scared of him. I was really surprised!