Sunday, October 4, 2009

Rush's Cooking Class--Tarts!

Yesterday I taught my second class at Rush's in Idaho Falls. It was fun! I had a good time and got some great feedback. We repeated the tart class that I taught in February and I have three more classes scheduled in October and November. We'll do the tart class one more time and add a second class with pate a choux (cream puffs, eclairs, swans, pastry cream and sauces). I took a couple of pictures with my phone of my proud students with their finished fruit tarts....



After class I met up with Brett and the kids and we went to lunch at The Snake Bite. If you haven't been, you need to go! Everything I've tried there is excellent. Then we went to Barnes and Noble and had a little book time followed by some mall wandering. The night ended with a movie and some ice cream. No complaints here.

4 comments:

Pratt Fam said...

Love love love the picture of Colby and Jolie on the monkey bars! Did you take that?

Highlights said...

No my cute sister-in-law did! Thank you!!

Yennigirl said...

I would just love to go to one of your classes. I was just thinking the other day that I needed some new bread pans, so thanks for the WS advice.

SweetmamaK said...

Hey who is the ghost in the background- I'm scared to go to Rush's now.