Friday, February 4, 2011

Luke 6 Months

Huge is 6 months old now--how does that happen! He is getting bigger and cuter every second and we are just loving every minute of it. At his last appointment he weighed 20 lbs. 8 oz. and was 27 1/2 inches long. He chatters a lot more now and mostly says da dah da da dah dadada da. I think it means "mom" though because he smiles so cute at me when he is talking. Just kidding...Brett is very proud that his little guy says "dad" and I really can't blame him. It's adorable.

He is Mr. Grabberton right now too. He is reaching for everything and starting to get frustrated that he can't move toward things very well. He can turn over both ways and he can scoot just a little but I think sometimes it's on accident haha! He loves graham crackers, cheerios and every kind of baby food that he's tried. He doesn't suck on a bottle very well but he likes juice so he'll sometimes drink an ounce or two for me.

If I had to describe Luke with one word, I would use DELIGHT. He is an absolute delight. Even the days that he wants to be held ALL DAY, I still just kiss him all over his face and tell him how much I love him. He is such a sweetheart. Colby and Jolie simply adore him too. They are both so cute and concerned with him. It is heart warming.




Luke making friends at the gym, he still tips over a little so he's using the boppy!
Luke looking extra cute in his "snowing" hat. That's what Jolie calls anything that has to do with cold weather!

1 comment:

The WIlloughby Family said...

You are too funny! I check and see if you have updated your blog and nothing...then one day I look and you have 5 or 6 blogs for me to read and smile about! I love the Hotel idea! Kids sometimes are happy with the smallest things. Mr. Huge is absolutely adorable I could just squeeze my computer screen looking at that cute face!