Here are some cute pictures from Colby's class this morning. I went in to help with Gingerbread House Day. These are actually made out of graham crackers--crazy I know. I had fun watching the cogs turn in Colby's head as he designed this little masterpiece. Please take special notice of the candy cane tower on top, the dog house, and Colby's name on the side. He did a great job. I got to make the royal icing. It takes a lot of meringue powder and powdered sugar to build 31 houses. There was candy and frosting everywhere!

This was the final product--good work Colby!
6 comments:
would you belive ME of all people didn't take my camera today for the gingerbread houses in Ausitn's class? Yeah, pathetic mom I am! Colby's turned out awesome....looks like he may have a career in architecture someday?
Love the doghouse! Nice touch!
How fun!! I love Gingerbread house making. It's such a fun thing to do with your kids or as a family!! Colby did a great job.
that is a pretty awesome house Colby!
How awesome is Colby, I miss his big smile. I miss his mom too- boo hoo I'm all emotional tonight.
Colby is such a handsome little guy!!! Gingerbread houses are so fun, buit oh so messy! How fun!
Post a Comment