Its time to register for:
Chef Adrienne's
Chef Adrienne's
Summer Cooking Academy!
Starting in July each class will be held once a week for four weeks. I'm really excited about the schedule and want everyone to know that I'm offering classes for four age groups as follows, (5-6) ((7-9) (10-12) and (13-up). Classes will be age appropriate and fun fun fun! Please call for details or to request a flyer and please tell anyone you think might be interested. I can fit 8-10 kids per class.
Starting in July each class will be held once a week for four weeks. I'm really excited about the schedule and want everyone to know that I'm offering classes for four age groups as follows, (5-6) ((7-9) (10-12) and (13-up). Classes will be age appropriate and fun fun fun! Please call for details or to request a flyer and please tell anyone you think might be interested. I can fit 8-10 kids per class.
THANKS!
PS: There will be no rats in the kitchen--just kiddies
5 comments:
this is exactly what you always talked about doing... good for you girl!
I wish Ali and Zach could attend. REALLY! I do
There will be at least one rat.. Meatloaf is part of the Rat Dog Family :)
Um...problem here....I didn't see the 30+ age group????
I want to join!! Please?
Post a Comment