Thursday, November 8, 2007

More of Miss Jolie!

Who is the best big brother in the world? Colby is! He loves that little sister so much and I am very proud of how tender and cute he is with her. What a lucky baby girl! Here are some new pictures of Jolie.

Monday
Wednesday


Thursday



I just want to say that I am so grateful to be a mother. Having this sweet baby in our home has reminded me of just how blessed I am to be a woman and a mother. I am so thankful that I have a good husband and two beautiful children. I've told Colby more than once this week that having baby Jolie has helped me to remember what a fun baby he was! I love them both so much.




4 comments:

Jamie said...

Love the new pics! Congratulations! She is adorable. I wish I could come hold her. Hope everything is going great for the both of you.

Allison Claire said...

Cute Ade! She looks so cute all bundled up. Colby looks really happy too. :) I like the new background!

jamieleighcall said...

She is beautiful, and looks so content. I love how proud Colby looks. I hope you're recovering quickly. Also, thanks for the sweet card. It came over the weekend and Emma thought it was for her because it had a flower on it. So she carried it around with her for awhile. :) Love you!

Alysia Cook said...

You are such a great mom!!! Keep up the good work!!!