Baby Girl Jolie was born on October 30th at 7:48 p.m. She weighed in at 7 pounds 7 1/2 ounces and was 19 3/4 inches long!
When she decided it was time to come, she didn't waste any time and was here just two hours after my water broke! We are very glad that she is here and healthy.

That was a lot of hard work for both of us!

Colby with his new baby sister! He was so cute and jumped right up on the bed to see her and introduce himself.

New daddy with his baby girl. Brett is the best.

October 31st right after her first bath. She didn't like it!

That is a DINOSAUR yawn! Bathing is tiring.

Here's Alysia with baby Jolie. She was our BEST Halloween visitor!

Getting ready to go home with mom and dad...
We weren't expecting to go to the hospital yet, so Brett had to go home and pick out an outfit for Jolie to wear home!


We are so excited to finally have this little baby here.

Home sweet home!

8 comments:
Yay!!!! She is here and beautiful. Congratulations!!!!
Ade!!! I love the pictures! She is so beautiful. I love the name too. :) You look really good in the pics too. I am so happy for you guys! Hope you can get some sleep! Talk to you soon! :)
p.s. I love the Grandma B inspired hat! Vey cute! :)
How fun! We are so glad that Jolie is here. Can't wait to hold her. All our kids are really excited about their new cousin.
aaawww she's adorable! LOVE HER!!! I also love her name, even if the spelling is so European! I love the middle name of Grace, it fits perfectly. You both look so happy. Colby's birthday looked like fun too, I love the quilt!
She is darling! Can't wait to squeeze her. Hope all is going well with you and I will talk to you soon!
I was hoping Jolie would make her appearance soon. Congrats Adrienne, Brett, and Colby! I LOVE the dinosaur yawn. Too cute. Also, Adrienne, how the heck do you look so stinkin' good? It's a sin to look that good after just giving birth, you know that right??!! Love ya and can't wait to see more pics. Keep 'em coming!
Congratulations! I was thinking about you lately and whether she had come. I am a little late in checking your blog. She is adorable and I can't wait to see more pics. I will have to make sure Bryce see this.
Post a Comment