Monday, November 26, 2007

Does She Look Like ME?

Here is my baby picture and a couple new ones of Jolie--what do you think? Does she look like me? Everyone keeps asking who she looks like. I think she has my nose and my sweet disposition haha! It's too early to tell if she has my sense of humor--I'll keep you POSTED.





4 comments:

Steph said...

Ade, she is getting big already. :(
I think she does resemble you, so that is a good thing. Cause your pretty. :) We want to come see you before Christmas. I have been sick, so waiting for the illness to pass to make plans. Love you, talk to you soon.

Allison Claire said...

I think she does look like you Ade! You are both such cuties. :)

jamieleighcall said...

I definitely see a lot of you in her, especially in that second pic of Jolie. She's getting so big. I still think of her as two days old! I hope you're doing well and getting used to two. It's not so bad, right?! :)

Alysia Cook said...

most definitely!!!!