Friday, January 6, 2012

Random Cuteness

I just transferred some pictures from my phone from the last few months. Brett said to me recently that he wished he could slow time down so we could enjoy how cute our kids are right now...for just a little longer. I completely agree. It's so fun to see them learn and grow but it just goes by so fast! I can't believe that Colby is almost a teenager and that my baby boy is almost 18 months. They are so special to me, even on the crazy days!
Luke was a monkey at the library Halloween party. Ooh ooh ah ah.

Luke loves to put plates on his head. He thinks he's really funny when he does it too.  I guess I would agree because I always take his picture when he does it!

Here's Luke, eatin' some cinnamon toast. He's just cute. I can't believe I waited this long to buy a shaker to mix cinnamon and sugar in. I remember making it with my sisters all the time and now my kids love it too.

This was a funny sign that was hanging in the waiting room in my Gyno office. LOL! I do use my phone a lot but even I can show some restraint.

Here's Jolie after her Thanksgiving Feast at preschool. They had stone soup and her food assignment was pumpkin pie. She is such a cute Pilgrim. She is enjoying preschool and is excited to go every week. I am really impressed with all of the fun things they do every time she goes! My friend Pat is her teacher and she is truly amazing. We are blessed to know her and to have Jolie in her little school. 
These are the mini pumpkin pies that I made for Jolie's preschool feast. I just used my regular crust and pumpkin pie recipe but I made them in cup cake pans. After they baked I popped them out and put them in cute rainbow colored liners. They were yummy and super cute. I would definitely do this again.


Luke loves this helmet in the gym day care. He is so stinking cute. I love this little sweetheart so much. He has gotten better about playing with his friends in the day care while I work out. I'm so grateful because it's a wonderful outlet for me and I know it's good for my little mama's boy too.
Here's cute Jolie sitting on Santa's lap...the only thing she asked for was markers! She would NOT tell me what she was going to ask for. She said, "You'll hear when I tell Santa". She's a little stink and she still laughs anytime she hears or says the word "poop".

Ha ha! Lukey loves Santa! Listen to how evil I am: I made him do this twice because the first time, the picture didn't save on my phone! Buwahahaha!

Ouch! Luke had to get stitches! He fell off of his toddler chair and sliced his chin on the fireplace. We ran to the urgent care and he got 7 stitches. I felt so bad for him, but I was brave. He was tough but screamed the whole time. It looks really good now. Hopefully we won't have to that again! Only my boys have had stitches--so far.

1 comment:

SweetmamaK said...

LOLOLOL I love these pictures, and awesome mom for making Luke sit twice LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I also like the photo bomb behind cute jolie. Oh how I miss you all.