Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Little More Catch Up...not Ketchup

Alright, I've really sucked at taking pictures the last several months. Partly because I hate my bulky camera. I need to bite the bullet and just get a small one I can carry around in my purse! These pictures are out of order but were too cute not to post. I promise I'll do better with the pictures.

Luke and I after the Halloween Trunk or Treat for Brett's company. He still has his Lion whiskers and he found some bling to wear at the Trunk or Treat!

This is Jolie's first day of preschool back in August!

Right outside Mrs. Deru's, my Little Preschool

Colby...and his natural charm and winning smile ;o)

My little Lukey Pie and his Barney horn! It's really loud and he loves it. Thanks Andy and Joe for passing it off to us haha!

Babysitting "Daddy Style". I love you Daddy, and this toilet paper roll!

This was at the parade in Blackfoot, right before the Fair. We had a lot of fun and caught a lot of candy and prizes! The kids loved it.

Jolie is excited to catch candy at the parade!

Brett and Luke, getting ready too.


Grandma Olivia and Grandpa Dean came too

The next few pictures are at the petting zoo at the Fair. What child doesn't like to be licked by a goat? We fed the animals and the kids got to pet them and as you can see--it was delightful.



This was also at the fair, Luke LOVED this magnet board. I couldn't get him away from it!

This is Jolie, AKA Purple Pegasus! She totally got into the spirit of Halloween this year. I should have done better with the pictures, because she also had a Butterfly Barbie Princess costume too. She had so much fun.


At the Trunk or Treat...the little Lion walking with daddy

Colby's improvised costume--NERD

How Yummy is this little guy! He is such a sweetheart.

No comments: