I don't know why I've fallen off of the blogging wagon. I've enjoyed blogging our adventures (and misadventures) so much that I can't believe I've let it slide for so long. I'm going to try to get back in the swing of things again and stay current.
So, in the last six months a lot has happened! I had a great summer with the kids. We went to the movies a lot, swam a lot and went to the gym a lot too! Luke turned one! We took a couple of fun trips to Utah. Colby started sixth grade at the Idaho Science and Technology Charter School. Jolie started her first year of preschool. Brett started training to become a helicopter pilot! We bought 2 new smokers. Colby turned 12, was ordained a deacon and Jolie turned 4! I've been overseeing all of this progress and haven't changed much except for maybe losing some weight. Oh and Brett did that too--good job us. Atomic push-ups have grown on me as I can now see my abs and lunges aren't so bad either.We've had visitors too and some really fun times. Oh and I may have turned 35. Loved it. Here are some fun highlight pictures...
 |
| In June, I did The Little Red Riding Hood bike ride with my friends Debbie and Stacey. This is a picture of the 3 of us and the Big Bad Wolf after the event this year--so fun. |
 |
| Luke on his 1st Birthday at Leo's Place. He is such a doll. I love him so much. |
 |
| Luke with mom and dad after enjoying some birthday cake! I don't know what's up with Brett's forehead in this picture haha! |
 |
| Colby, Jolie and Luke! |
 |
| This was a fun trip to The Hogle Zoo that we were able to take in August. We had a blast at my dad's company party. Everything was free--EVERYTHING. We may have had a dippin dot/churro/ice cream overload. I can't remember (we did). |
 |
| Colby being hilarious. He got a dragon tat--temporary of course. |
 |
| Jolie got her face painted too! Here she is with her popcorn. |
 |
| On the same trip we were also able to visit the Children's Museum. If you can't tell, Huge was really enjoying the water feature. What a little crazy! |
 |
| Driving the car with mom! |
 |
| Being super cute with Dad in front of Grandma and Granpa Colby's house. |
 |
| Playing blocks at the Children's Museum |
 |
| Luke riding the carousel at Planet Play, another fun place that we went with Grandma and Grandpa Colby! |
 |
| Jolie riding Kevin with Grandpa |
 |
| On another trip we took to Utah, we went to the Dinosaur Museum in Lehi at Thanksgiving Point. I lucked out because we were able to go with my BFF Becca and her two kids! It was a blast. Mostly, I was just happy to hug and be with Becca. |
 |
| Jolie loved playing in the sand at the museum! |
 |
| Luke loved it too |
 |
| Guess what! We went back to Planet Play with Hilerie and Kenny and their family for Spencer's birthday! Here's the carousel to prove it. |
 |
| Colby's first day of 6th grade, what a handsome boy. |
 |
| Me and Becca! |
No comments:
Post a Comment