On New Year's Eve I got to go to my friend Kelly's house and have lunch with her and our other friend Julia! I was thrilled to be able to catch up and see Kelly's kids and to just hang out for a little while. Whenever we go to Utah it's hard to fit my friends in because there is usually something going on with my family. It was good to see them and to have a few laughs. Thank you Kelly for your generosity and Julia too for making the drive out to Herriman. I love you both!
We also got to see Tina and eat takeout from PF Changs. YUM. Thank you Tina! She spoils us and our kids. Jolie played with Bella and had so much fun that when it was time to go she reached out and grabbed onto the railing and wouldn't let go. I wish I would have had the camera for that one. We got home Saturday so we could pick up Colby on Sunday! He spent the week with his family in Spokane. It sounds like he had a great time too. He got to go skiing and spend time with his grandparents and his brother. Thanks Nikkei for doing Colby's laundry and for the fruit!
Here's my funny mom playing with Huge. (For those of you who don't know, my parents have a pony named Kevin haha!)
Here are a few pictures...just hanging out.
Happy New Year Everyone!
4 comments:
I was meaining to ask you did you go to The big smorgasboard place? CRIMONY my memory is failing and I can't think of the name----All I can think is chug a lug, but I know that's not it.
You are thinking Chuck-a-Rama or Golden Coral right? No--this year we went to Stephanie's church and did it ourselves!
The other day I sat here for almost an hour looking at your past blogs. I had no idea you were updating them. I love to see what you guys are up to. I think it is cute that you call Mr. Man "HUGE" I laughed and laughed over that. I also love the title Mr. Cute!! Fits perfectly! I saw you guys at church yesterday but didn't have a chance to say "Hi" but Miss Jolie looked super adorable!!
thank YOU for hanging out for a while. so good to see you. mwah!
Post a Comment