Here I am at the start...can you see me?Monday, April 19, 2010
Salt Lake Half Marathon 2010
Saturday I ran the Salt Lake Half Marathon with my sister Hilerie. It was the perfect day for running, the weather was absolutely beautiful! We had a nice run...a steady pace that brought me in at 2:46:35. That was just about 2 minutes slower than my AZ pace in January so I was happy with that. I'm about 6-1/2 months and haven't slowed down my pregnant pace too much so that's good!
Here I am at the start...can you see me?
Here I am with Hilerie and Andrea after the race with our medals. Andrea is 8 weeks ahead of me and she is having a little girl. Hilerie did awesome for her first half! She was happy, excited, upbeat and she ran the whole way right with me! I'm proud of her and I'm ecstatic that I've recruited another runner girl! She already registered for another race next month! Way to go Hil!
Here I am at the start...can you see me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I can't believe your running a half marathon at 26 weeks. WAY TO GO!!!! Seriously!
A half marathon in your third tri? Wow! Congrats!
You ran and you're pregnant? You're amazing!
you look fantastic. if only I could get my rear end off the sofa!
you look fantastic. if only I could get my rear end off the sofa!
You never cease to amaze and inspire me. You are the best friend- I'm getting all weepy now, time to go clean the kitchen and listen to a little Kid Rock to drive away the feelings of missing you. Some days it's harder than others but I miss you EVERYDAY- today's just one of the hard days to have you sooo far away.
Post a Comment