So here I am--tired as usual. I am looking out the window at the snow that is falling and thinking, I better just blog something. This is a little bit more productive than facebook at least right? So here is the family update...I'll start at the bottom and work my way up.
Jolie is talking like crazy. She can sing the abc's and she likes to write her name which consists of many squiggles and lines. She loves candy and peanut butter. The other day she told Brett that she wanted to go to the store and get a treat. She shocks us all the time with the things she comes up with and says. In January we were in the car and she was chewing up orange slices and throwing them on the back seat. I didn't realize this because we were driving to Salt Lake to pick up Colby and it was just the two of us. Anyway, when I went to get her out I said, "Jolie this is so naughty, daddy's going to be mad." She didn't miss a beat and said, "Don't tell dad ok!" She is most recently obsessed with "The Princess and the Frog".
Colby is super awesome cool. He just finished the 7th Harry Potter book and he has the highest number of Accelerated Reader points in the 4th grade. He's burning through every book he picks up and that is a habit I am more than happy to support. I'm so glad that he loves to read as much as I do. He is also working on a big science project for his GT class about underwater dinosaurs and he placed third in his invention convention. He will be starting spring soccer soon and he is currently obsessed with talking on the phone to his brother Isaac in Washington and with his iPod Touch.
Me--I'm 4 months pregnant and tired. I'm hoping that the second trimester energy will kick in soon. I think the weather hasn't helped with that much either! I'm a little emotional too. I just cried a little while I was watching Ellen! hahaha! I'm happy though and having fun with my family and friends. I am currently obsessed with Bread and Butter Pickles sweetened with Splenda and...Farmville.
Brett is still working 4 on 4 off and he is on days right now. The days are SO LONG when he is gone, but it's really great to have him home for 4 days straight. It's like a little vacation every week! Too bad we aren't going anywhere! He is doing really well in school and should start flying helicopters in the next couple of months. He is currently STILL obsessed with KSL classifieds and YouTube.
4 comments:
I decided to just blog something too. The weather is bound to change soon, right??? Hang in there, maybe Miss Jolie can come over and play sometime, my kids might like that!
Hey what was on Ellen? Was it the girl who was cast off from idol?
No it was when she was giving a family like 25K dollars and the lady was pregnant and her husband lost her job they lost their house etc...and it was just really nice!
You have to get off the Farmville so you can talk to your friend more! Miss talking to you!
Post a Comment