Saturday we went to the mall to see Santa. He was out feeding his reindeer when we got there so we had to wander around the mall for about 45 minutes. Brett wasn't happy about that, but he needs to get over some of his Mr. Scrooge bah humbug Christmas attitude or he might not get any presents. Anyway, When Santa got back, we were toward the front of the line so we got right in. I must say, it was a classic Christmas moment when I handed my screaming daughter to old St. Nick to pose for a photo. I think it was well worth the wait. Colby has the routine down and he smiled big. We'll try again next year with Jolie.
1 comment:
Gabe wouldn't even allow us to go near him let alone sit on his lap....he clung to me like a monkey....so he didn't get in the picture! Hope your hubby gets happier....that would be so sad if he only got coal! :)
Post a Comment