This will get several hits between now and Christmas. Isaac and Isabelle love it and Ianna keeps saying "Again!" They are so excited for Colby's upcoming visit.
Hey Dans, mom's twin sister and most of her kids live in Blackfoot, the Arave's. Also Josh used it live there but now lives in Shelly. Maybe we can stop in and say HI next time we come up to see them. Merry Christmas
Oh my! That was hilarious!! I love the part where Brett does the shimmy. He really has some nice moves. ;) I wish so badly I could be there next week. I will definitely be in spirit. Love ya.
7 comments:
Gosh I love these...totally creepy and so funny!!! LOVE IT!
I love it! Baby Joely looks so cute dancin' like that!
This will get several hits between now and Christmas. Isaac and Isabelle love it and Ianna keeps saying "Again!" They are so excited for Colby's upcoming visit.
Hey Dans, mom's twin sister and most of her kids live in Blackfoot, the Arave's. Also Josh used it live there but now lives in Shelly. Maybe we can stop in and say HI next time we come up to see them. Merry Christmas
Tracie
I can just see Brett doing those moves in real life, especially with such a big smile on his face!! That is really cute!
Oh my! That was hilarious!! I love the part where Brett does the shimmy. He really has some nice moves. ;) I wish so badly I could be there next week. I will definitely be in spirit. Love ya.
I nearly peep myself!!!!
Post a Comment