Last Tuesday after I came home from taking Colby to school, I slid on the giant iceburg in our driveway and destroyed our garage door. I called Brett crying and got his voicemail about 4 times before he called me back. Anyway, when I finally told him he laughed at me, and said he'd take a look at it when he got home. When he did get home and saw the actual disaster, his laughter turned to silence. I feel so bad! Accidents happen, but I hope that we've had our share for awhile.

Here is the driveway--I swear it's 8 inches thick in some places!

Here's the garage. It's pretty much destroyed.
4 comments:
Nice job Ade! No, I am sorry that sucks. Bryce would not have been laughing at all, he would just be concerned about how much it would cost to fix. Sounds like you had a great Valentine's day!
He was mad! Maybe more at the situation than me....but man I hate stuff like this! Just one more thing to pay for right!
That totally sucks! I hate all this stupid ice everywhere.....we need SPRING!
It's not that bad...okay so maybe it is. I am sorry, and I also hope all this STUPID ice goes away quickly!!! Spring...can you hear me...where are you??????
Post a Comment