Tuesday, February 19, 2008

4 Months Old

Here are some cute pictures of Jolie at the 16 week mark! She is growing so fast!

She really likes to chew on her fingers and sometimes gets her thumb in just the right position.

There it is--a little thumb snack!


Saturday she fell asleep watching videos on the internet with Daddy. Sometimes they make me tired too haha!


What a sweet face!


With big brother laughing!

So cute with Colby! She loves him. He does whatever he can to make her smile. I love it when he sings to her.

3 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

I have to get over there to do some pictures for you! Call me and tell me what day works best for you and I'll do it....I feel so bad I've put it off for so long

Alysia Cook said...

Jolie is just growing up, before you know it she will be running all over the house. Time sure flies.

Steph said...

Here are some kisses from your auntie....I want to squeeze you!

Colby, you are a darling brother!