Brett Dean Yancey
How long have we been together?
In March it will be 3 years!
How long did we date?
About a year and a half.
How old is he?
31 years old--until February 8th.
Who eats more?
I hope Brett does!
Who said I love you first?
I did. The silence afterward was deafening ha!
Who is taller?
Brett by a foot!
Who sings better?
We're both about the same. I love to sing loud with Brett in the car (we dance if necessary). AND I make him sing to me too!
Who is smarter?
We are both SUPER smart at different things ;)
Who does laundry?
ME! I get mad when Brett does the landry because he just leaves it in heaping wrinkley piles...
Who pays the bills?
We both do
Who sleeps on the right side?
I do--it's closest to the bathroom and has easier Colby access.
Who mows the lawn?
I do it while Brett's at work making the bacon. He does the weed-eating and just about everything else outside.
Who cooks dinner?
I do it--I love it. I need some new ideas though if anyone has any for me! Brett is a good cook too but I usually take care of it.
Who drives?
Usually Brett, but sometimes I take a turn. I really like to drive.
Who has the better record???
Brett! I've had more accidents...but he has had 2 wreckless driving tickets!
Who is more stubborn?
Me I think. Brett is pretty easy going and he keeps me more level headed. Thanks Babe!
Who kissed who first?
I kissed him! He had roses...I couldn't help it.
Who proposed?
Brett, under a little tree at the park.
Who has more friends?
Me... I know that sounds so cocky. I think I get it from my mom though. I really like to talk to and be around people.
Who is more sensitive?
We are pretty matched on sensitivity for the most part. I definitely get more emotional though!
Who has more siblings?
Me, I have 4 sisters and a brother. Brett has two sisters and two brothers.
I tag Stephanie, Jennifer, and Alysia!
4 comments:
Fun one! Thanks for the tag!
I knew I had done this one....a little different, but it has a cute picture of us! See...Aug. 2007 under MY MAN! I still liked doing it again....I LOVE talking about my HUBBY! :)
I don't know why you tag me, nobody reads my blog, but I'll indulge you anyway. Love ya!!
Ade, I am just getting to reading your blog again....lots of time has past. That was a fun one to read. I see you tagged me too.
I will have to work on that one.
It is snowing hard again today here.
Love you!
Post a Comment