Sunday, January 6, 2008
Our Little Blessing
Today was Jolie's Baby Blessing. It was very special! I felt the spirit so strongly and was reminded how blessed I am to have a family. This was a wonderful weekend and I just want to thank everyone who participated. We love You!
Here is the whole group that came for the weekend. From the left, my sister Stephanie, her husband Dave, and their kids Ali and Zach. Then my sister Andrea her husband Joe, and their kids Jaxsen and Hayley. Then Me, Brett, Jolie and Colby. Brett's parents, Dean and Olivia Yancey. My mom, Diane Colby. Then My sister Hilerie, her husband Kenny and their son Spencer (their daughter Emily was asleep). Last but not least, my baby sister Christy and her boyfriend, Shane.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cute! I love the blessing day. You look so good Ade. We miss you!
I am glad you had such a special weekend. Thanks for inviting us to the baptism, it was fun to finally meet your family.
I love the family pic. You all look so beautiful and Jolie looks tired of all the paparazzi in her face. It's so hard to be loved and adored by all. :)
Wow what a good looking family! All we needed was daddy O to be there.
What a great day for you guys! And a very wonderful weekend. email me your email address so I can add you to my blog....isn't it just so fun!?!
Post a Comment