Friday, December 7, 2007

The Best Brother

I am so proud of what a good big brother Colby has been in the last 5 weeks! He helps me with Jolie constantly and is so loving. Wednesday I needed to get ready to go to Pocatello with Brett so I jumped in the shower. Anyway, Jolie was in her crib and Colby was just playing with his toys. I was about half-way done but I was worried about the baby, so I called to Colby and asked if the baby was crying. He came and told me, "She's fine, I'm singing her songs!"

Jolie was howling in the backseat when I went to pick Colby up from school when she was about two weeks old. Colby jumped in the back seat with her and said, "Don't cry, You're a pretty Princess!" I almost died--it was so cute. He talks to her like that all the time in a sweet baby talk voice. What a good brother!


2 comments:

Jamie said...

That is so cute. I wish Taylor would say things like that to Brooklyn.

Steph said...

I LOVE THAT!!! Zach called Ali his best girl the other day. I loved it. It melts your heart.