We decided to go to Goofy's Kitchen on our vacation because my sister and brother-in-law suggested it and so did my friend Tina. So, I saved for it beforehand and just included it in our vacation package so we wouldn't have to worry about it on our trip. I have to say it was one of the highlights of our Disney experience. It was well worth the money and the food was fantastic. Everyone found multiple things that they loved. Colby loved the peanut butter and jelly pizza, Jolie loved all of the fresh fruit and Brett and I loved the salads and the prime rib. We will go again. We went just before 5pm before the dinner rush showed up and I would highly recommend doing that if you choose to go for dinner. We had the characters to ourselves and the food was fresh. I can't say enough about it--it was very fun.
 |
| Here we are right before we went in to Goofy's Kitchen. We had just woken up Jolie and she was mad! I was sweating bullets because I wanted her to have fun and it wasn't looking good! |
 |
| Minnie followed us to our table and Jolie willingly gave her a hug. Minnie was amazing. She just held Jolie and rubbed her back forever! It had to have been at least 3 minutes straight! After that Jolie started to feel a little better and Brett and I started to have hope that the rest of dinner was going to be fun for us! Jolie still wasn't sure but when Pluto held her hand all the way to the buffet table, she was hooked. She perked up and had a great time. |
 |
| Here's Rafiki talking to Luke. He tried to get him to share that breadstick I was holding. Luke thought he was pretty funny. |
 |
| Cinderella visited our table and made Jolie feel like a princess. She visited with her and talked to her about princess things--so fun for Jolie! |
 |
| Here's Cinderella signing Jolie's autograph book! Jolie was so excited! |
 |
| Jolie's buddy Pluto. Apparently while I was gone getting some food Pluto came for a visit to our table. Brett kept calling him "Goofy". When I got back Colby told me of Brett's error and he couldn't stop laughing. He was like..."Dad's so embarassing!" LOL! |
 |
| This is Terk from Tarzan. She stole the show for Huge. He wanted to take Terk home with us. He was laughing and grabbing for her and Terk loved it so him so much that she stayed at our table for awhile, it was absolutely adorable. |
 |
| What a sweet happy baby that loves gorillas! GO-RIL-LUHS! |
 |
| One happy boy! |
 |
| All of our little cuties after dinner. We had such a great time and ate so much good food that we wished that we could have just driven this Autotopia car back to our shuttle stop! |
2 comments:
LOL GOOFY!!! Poor brett he works so much he doesn't know Disney characters.
I am so happy that you loved it as much as I thought you would. It's one of my favorite things to do, although we can't do it every trip. Loved reading about it, it was like we were with you.
Post a Comment