Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Bit O'Baking

I've made a lot of cupcakes lately. I think in the last few weeks, I've made about 40 dozen! I didn't even take pictures of all the kinds because I...was, well, careless! I feel bad about it but I'm hoping there will be more to come so I'll try and do better!

Pumpkin cupcake dipped in ganache decorated with cream cheese icing and sprinkled with cinamon sugar and finished with ganache stripes. (Brett's favorite)

Chocolate raspberry cupcake dipped in ganache and decorated with raspberry cheesecake buttercream and chocolate shavings.

The "Elvis" cupcake. A banana cupcake decorated with peanut butter cream cheese frosting and a ganache center with chocolate shavings. (Colby almost died from tastebud pleasure when he tried this cupcake)

Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Frosting

Left: Vanilla cupcake with Lemon Berry Buttercream
Right: Chocolate cupcake with Mint Buttercream and Chocolate Swiss Meringue Buttercream with chocolate shavings.

My last Pate a Choux class at Rush's with a cute student that asked to have her picture take with me and the "Swans In Love"!

Jolie's sugar cookie snakes from Valentine's Day--They were a little bit over loved before being baked, but look how cute!

No comments: