Yep--it's true. We're expecting #3! I'm ten weeks along and my due date is August 8th. I've been feeling great--in fact I think I've only been sick to my stomach once or twice. I've had some crazy cravings though, bread and butter pickles and scrambled eggs (at the same time), fruit and meat! I even made meatloaf a few weeks ago because it sounded so good.Yesterday I had my first appointment. I heard the heart beat and had my blood work done. I also met the new midwife in the office, Julie, and was very impressed with her. At this point everything seems to be fine!
I am so excited and I feel really blessed that we are having another little baby!
11 comments:
Oh I am soooo excited for your family! Such wonderful news!!!! :) Congrats!
That is so exciting. Congratulations!!
And here you are ready to run a 1/2 marathon!!! Good Luck - and congrats again!!
Seriously? How come you never told me???? Does brett know?
ok you are pretty much AMAZING considering you will running a 1/2 marathon this weekend. CONGRATS! I am so excited for you guys and good luck on your run! You are totally inspiring!
Congrats that is so exciting!
Yeah!! Congratulations!
Congratulations! Yay! Colby will have another sibling! I can't believe that you are going to run a 1/2 while pregnant. My resting heart rate is around 100 bpm in that condition, and my feet go numb in less than 2 miles. Running for two is extra work!
That's so exciting!!! I'm so happy for you! Congrats :)
YAY!! I am so happy for you!! Glad to hear that you are feeling well! What does Colby think? Are you coming to Houston this year??
That is awesome! Congratulations. I hope you continue to feel good.
Post a Comment